Wednesday, September 30, 2009

1) I think James Harriot is a very nice person, although I think he is a little too nice. I thought is was funny when he was crushed by the bull, I would have hurt the bull to make it move, although that would not be very smart considering there is a chance the bull will hurt me back. I also would have said the truth about the bird, It is not his responsibility that the bird died in his hands, he should have told the truth and offered her to buy a new one after he told her the truth.

2) No I don't agree I think that he should have told her the truth and then asked her if she wanted a new one first. I if I were her I would have wanted to know that my bird died and that i am getting a new one.

3) I think James is to nice with both animals and people. I not sure I would have done anything differently about the bull incident except tell them to stop laughing or I would lead the bull to them. I definitely would have done something differently about the bird incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment